Grand Valley Guardian Drug Store is located at 23 Main Street South.
Guardian pharmacies are independently owned and operated by pharmacists who believe in investing in the best possible patient care and have been a part of the Canadian landscape since 1964.
The Grand Valley Guardian Drug store team including just celebrated its 30th anniversary of serving the community of Grand Valley this past November.
General Pharmacy Services
- In-town delivery of prescriptions (2$ fee)
- medication placed in blister packs (sealed, push-through packaging used to separate doses) at no extra cost
- medication placed in pill organizers (containers for storing scheduled doses) at no extra cost
- basic home health care supplies
- diabetes counselling
- blood pressure machine
- free seasonal flu vaccines
- one-on-one counselling
Monday-9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday-9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday-9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday-9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday-9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday-9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
If you would like to find out more information about Grand Valley Drug Store give them a call at 519-928-3303 or visit their website here.
Leave a Reply